Sunday, June 7, 2009

man co worker is a trip!!! it sucks been in charge sometime

you know what it sucks been in charge sometime. This coworker i have really is a pain in the ass. she doesnt listen. And when i do tell her somethings she acts like a baby. I dont want her to lose her job. But if she keep this up i will ask my doctor to let her go..I am trying to really like her but it is something about her that i just dont. yesterday she was on point because she knows that i was mad from a few days ago. okay here is what happen. I told her we would get off early around 2 pm. Well as luck would have it. we had a patient who came in with bad tooth pain around 1:45. So i took the x-rays and put her in the chair. I was in the office talking to my doctor about the patient. When i look up she( my co worker) was sitting down at the computer looking at picture of her self. so i ask her what she was doing and she said Oh i am clock out and about to go home. I ask her why when we still have a patient in the chair. she look at me and said but its almost 2:00 so i told her to clock back in and go help the doctor with that last patient. while i clean up the other rooms which still needed to be clean and close the office down. Well she did what i ask but she was in the back makin all kind of noises. I dont know what to do about her. She has a little boy at home and i dont want her to lose her job. but she is going to make me go black on her. I am a very nice person until you cross that line. and she is right up against that line as of right now..well guess what yall i had a 4hr meeting with ole girl and things are so much better. I told her that her job will be over if she dont get a hole of her self like now. i guess she really need a job because ole girl is doing much better.. but i will keep yall posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment