Tuesday, June 16, 2009

havuibg time for your kids...

I want to talk parents who dont know how important it is to spend time with your kids.... Let me just start off by saying that kid are the best thnigs on earth.. I love kids and i would go down fightin behind them..I have three sons who i love very much. I tell them everyday how i feel about them. See i want them to know that no matter what i am here for them. I think it cool when a mother can take her 6yrs old to play ice hockey and let him win 7-3 yes he kick my butt. man yall should have seen the look on his face when all the lights went off..I was sooo happy. I didnt tell my 19yrs this but today i went car shopping for him just to see what's out htere. He is a good son... My 9yrs is so sweet and i just love him sooo much...He has been wanted to wash my car and today we are going to wash it.. that is going to be fun. all my boys out side...i think i am going to have a water fight lol man that is going to be sooooo much FUN.......

No comments:

Post a Comment