Friday, June 26, 2009

young and the restless

man young and the restless is a trip. i am soo piss off because of how they keep playing nick and sharon. man i want them to together sooo bad that it is making me sick..why cant they just be in love and happy..they love each other so much. i am so tired of all this drama i think i am going to take a break from them for a while... because i hate to see ppl in love and never ever make it.. that is sooo not cool..you take me and my hubby yeah we went thru it for a while about 7yrs ago. he did the unthinkable and hurt me really bad. but you know what i have forgiven him and we have more on.. i never ever thought that he would hurt me and put someone eles in our lives but he did. and it was hell trying to get that bitch out of his hair..i stay out of it because he brought her in and he was the one who had to get her out.. yeah he did it she got out of our lives but man was it hard...i never ever tryed to hurt him and i never will. he is the love of my life.. we have fun and we love each other sooo much... okay enough about me and hubby.i will post some more later but for now i should get to bed.. work 2morrow is going to be off the chain....holla kelra

No comments:

Post a Comment