Tuesday, May 26, 2009

hangin out with my 19year son

Wow can't belive he hung out with me. we had a good day today. we chill at home and did some much talkin. then we went out and got some lunch it was very good. my son is a very laid back person and i love him very much.. even tho sometime i dont know what's going on inside his head. but you know what that's okay because i have good boys. my sons are very kind and they do love their mother (big smile) yes i am a a very luckey mother. my two little one are very smart and they both are in G&T yep me and hubby are very happy. our oldest will be starting college this summer. he decide to take a year off at first i was noooooot happy about that i wanted him to go right into college. but my hubby said let him do him for a while and he will go when he is ready. so for about a year he worked and took ufc classess. now he is ready so once again hubby was right. you know how they say it take a man to handal a man will that is true.. im out for now will rap with yall 2morrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment