Saturday, May 23, 2009

summer time cold

Man i hate summer colds.. Im cold and hot at the same time. How did i get this summer cold??? o i know how my hubby like to keep it down to 60 in our house and then when i go out side it almost 90 or more outside. so there you have it. my crazy life just keep on getting crazyer if there is such a word lol. lets see what's doing down in the hood. well my son who is 19yrs is outside hanging out with his friends and my two little ones or sleep. hubby is down stairs i think. o yeah i went to the gym and work out. i did lets see ...... i did 5 sets of 2o legs lifts ( inner and outer) and i did 3 sets of 20 ads works out that was all yesterday. so this morning i was sore as hell. but it is all good i have a plan....(to get my sexy back) don't tell anybody okay... trying to get sexy for the summer. ha ha... well that's all for now... o im out kelra

No comments:

Post a Comment