Thursday, May 14, 2009

you want hear some crazy shit

man i can't belive what happen to day. first of all my girl Tracey call me and said that 25 people from her department was gettin laid off. man aint that a bitch. so all day i was worried for her. then we got the call that she was safe.... man i was happy for her. Then this crazy pt came up to the office acting all brand new.. man i was piss off at him because he did some foul shit.. okay here is what he did. we sell this toothbrush call sonicare and man do they get your teeth clean. anyway we get them real chap because we work at the dentist office RIGHT well this sob ask us if he could see our invoice. we were like for what... then he said well i want to see it because i want to see what all it do. okay now do i look like willie fu fu or even willie fu fu kinfolk. hell naw that fool wanted to see how much we paid for them so he could go and resell them.. man i can't stand shady people. but it's all good. then on my way home this big truck all most hit me i was like wtf don't you see my little p.t. okay maybe he didn't.. ha ha but any way my life is a trip.. well i am out for now. holla at me if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment