Monday, May 31, 2010

why is he upset???

Okay my son bestfriend just found out that is baby mamma is going to have a baby by someone else. Now here is what i don't understand is why is he mad when they has not been together for a while (like two yes)I just don't get it. Why is he sooo mad.I know what they say about once the pussy always the pussy. (sorry for those of you who think my my mouth is dirty) but i am a GrownAssoWomen and i can speak how ever i want to. But back to my question so if he think that why didn't he do what ever it take to keep her. Because the way he is acting there is got to still be some feeling on his part..Just don't get it Ole well that is my blog for the day. See y'all tomorrow..holla kelra

1 comment:

  1. Probably because I am older this would hardly phase me. I agree with your sentiment - why is he upset when they are not even together? Did he have hopes of them perhaps getting back together? Were they sleeping around?

    I have two baby mommas. Neither has had another child since, so that is probably why I cannot feel the pain of your son's bestfriend.

    ReplyDelete