Thursday, May 27, 2010

sorry i have MIA

I am so sorry that i have been MIA. Life is so busy for me right now.I got the first three chapter back and i haven't started to my all the changes.My editor has chapter 4-6 and she is working on them as we speak. Before long she is going be all caught up with me and i won't even be ready. I am just so busy work is kicking my ass and with the end of school here. My boys are having all kind of things going on at the school that need me and hubby to be there.I will get those edited done real soon. I want this more then anything. I just need about three days where nobody disturbs me and i can just write. I am so close to the end. Well that's all for now.I will try to get on here more i promise. holla kelra

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know that you were a writer. That is awesome. Hope that everything has been coming along for you.

    ReplyDelete