Thursday, May 6, 2010

It feel like a Dream..

Man it feel like a dream. My cousin has started to editing my novel..She has already edited the first Three chapter for me..So what kind of writer i am? well i love paranormal, and syfy,but with a gangster twist..My first book is going to be call The Reuion..I am almost done with it..I am very proud of myself becuase as long as i can remeber i wanted to write.I had one teacher who told me i would never make it because of my skin color.. Ya that was back in the day.So from that point on i never ever wanted to write again..Then a few years back i was at walmart and i pick up this book By Miss.Banks and she changed my life forever.. We had a very long talk and she told me to go for my dreams and bump what that school teacher was talking about.. So I put my fear a side and started writing.I am so happy that i did.I love it.. well that all blog family will share with yall on 2morrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment