Wednesday, May 5, 2010

It's been a long time coming

Wow it's been a long time coming.I am almost finish with my first book.I have some one who is editing it for me.See i can write but i can't edited it how funny huh?What so funny is she was right under my nose for the start. She is my cousin.What's funny is that she does this for a living at Baylor.She has my back and now she is editing the first three chapter for me..Man i am so proud of my self. The reason is because i have always been very shy and now i am stepping out and doing my dream.Which is to write a book..This book is one of a five book series.I will keep everybody posted on how it is going. The easy part is over now the hard part start. finding a publisher who will fit with me and me with them. I am a very easy person to get along with so this publishing company has to work for me as. So please wish me luck on my journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment