Wednesday, August 12, 2009

just a day at work

man to day was just another day at the dental office.. we started off kinda slow then after lunch things took off. I am happy to say that i have a great job and i love everybody who i work with.. We are so a family.. things just go easier when everybody gets a long. sometime people forget that there co worker are ppl to who have feeling. so please if you are at place where you have power over other do miss use it. At my job i am the head asst but you would never know it. Because i dont make my self feel or look better then the other ppl..I work with them and not against them.. now dont get it twisted i make sure our work get done..because i will thump that ass if you mess with my doctor or the office or our money..... she is my home girl my friend and a very good boss.... well that's all for now..blog with yall 2morrow holla kelra

No comments:

Post a Comment