Saturday, August 8, 2009

i think its time i face my fears..

well as yall all know i love to write/story tell.. well all my life i wanted to be a writer but i am way to shy to even put anything out there. Well God has bless me in the last 2 years..by that i mean he has put people in my life who do or doing what i love and that is write.. so now i feel like i can do it.. i have sooo many story in my head that i need to just sit down and write them out. i have this one story about this couple who use to date then they break up and years later they coming together for a friends wedding and they both are in the wedding..that all i will tell yall for now.. but i think i will post it on here first and see what yall think.. well im out for now. holla at your girl kelra..

No comments:

Post a Comment