Thursday, August 6, 2009

off for the next 2 days..

wow i am off and the kids are with their nanny.. i am soo happy about that. life is really kinda of good for me right now. not to much going on in my life right now..unless you want to call me hitting my head last night on a wall. yep that's what i said.. i am pass crazy and i just dont understand how these things happen.. i guess i am one of these people that if its going to happen then it will happen to me..but that is just my crazy life.. man i am soo bad i have written about 5 different stories and i havent finish any of them.. i dont know what wrong with me..i love to write and i love to stories tell ..even as a child i would make up story for my friends and they love them.. but one thing i do know is that i am very shy around other.. i know my friends thinks that is crazy because i talk to damn much..lol but the true is if i know you then i will talk your damn ear off.. if i dont know you then you want even know i am in the room.. hey maybe i will write a short story and post it on here and see how it work out for me.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmm i just might do that...holla kelra..

No comments:

Post a Comment