Monday, October 5, 2009

wisdom teeth

omg i had my wisdom teeth remove last sat and man i have been in pain every since..WTF is going on????so i miss a few days of work behind this damn tooth.. i stay in the bed and got so much sleep that a sista feel so damn brand new..I call my doc last night and tol her that i just could not do this anymore and that she was going to have to do something about this damn tooth. so today at work we took a x-ray and sure enough there was a big piece of BONE just right under my gum trying to push its way out.. but could not because of the gum was trying to heal..so we had to numb me up and cut open my gum and clip away the bone..nope i was not in pain infact i have had the best night ever..i took my self and my kids out to eat at mickey D... it was good and i enjoyed my self...btw my 7yrs old son got sick at school and i had to leave work and go get him.. i was not trippin on that because i love my kids and they come first in my life... so that is all for now..i will start spending more timeand doing more post on kelrasworld...im out for now!!! holla at me kelra

No comments:

Post a Comment