Monday, October 26, 2009

part 2 of just a little something something

Welcome to hotel Derek how can I help you? Yes, I would like to get a suit. Sorry ma’am but the hotel is under construction due to hurricane IKE. Ma’am you ought to know you are going to have trouble finding a hotel all over town because of the Dental convention in town. Damn that's what's I get for waiting the last minute Stacey says to her self. Now she was going to have to call one of her girl... Not Chris, but who? Chantal yes that is who she would call. Rang rang Damn Chantal pick up I know you are mad at me but damn but pick up.
Hello, what up ms. no show how you doing? Girl stops playing and come get me. I am at the hotel Derek downtown... OMG Stacy you came, ya I made it. Hell with the GAW on my back I had no choice y’all were rough on a siesta last night on the phone. Sorry about that but you be tripping sometime and we as (GAW) need to stick together no matter what the deal is. We are a family... Okay enough with the damn speech just come get me... Fo Sho playgirl. Be there in two shake. Hey Chantal don’t tell Chris I am here I want to see the look on her face. As Stacey waited for Chantal she remembers the way it all went down. It was right after high school Graduation and they were out celebration and having a good time. When night fall hit Ryan told her he needed to talk to her about something very important... She just knew that it was going to be a proposal. Hell why wouldn't it be. They have been together for ever. They meet in the seven grade and it’s been on every since. In addition, they would be going to the same collage. DePaul University in Chicago. That have been a dream of Stacey every seen she saw the campus during a halftime football game that she watch with her father. After all the celebrations and everybody went home. Ryan and Stacey went to a hotel and had there on party. It was the first time for both of them and they were more then ready. The summer flew by and before they know it. It was time to go to DePaul. However, days before they were to leave Ryan came by and said that he was not going...
In addition, that was not all he thought; his punk ass thought it would be a good idea if they took a break since he was not going away with her. He had other idea about what he wanted to do with his life and going to De Paul was not one of them. Therefore, Stacy packs her bag, went off to DePaul, and never looks back. Damn she hated this. But her girl needed her. Arriving at Chantal Pad Stacey told her to please find her a hotel... Why you can’t stay with me girl. Naw Chantal I need my own space... Whatever girl you be tripping so damn hard sometime.

3 comments:

  1. Now Ryan is in the wedding party, right? I'm looking forward to seeing the reunion between him and Stacey after not seeing each other for so long = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far so good. you got me curious now, keep going. ^_^

    ReplyDelete