Friday, January 1, 2010

what's up with this.

Okay so i having been siting at the computer for like over two hours and i got nothing. Man i dont understand this. I know some of my friends say it happen but man not to me..SO as i sit here and try to pull this story out of my head i decide to take a break and write on my blog. Today was a fun day we went over to aunt nettie and had a great meal. The kids got to pop fire cracker and they had a ball. Since they are getting older my hubby and and the rest of the men folks lets the boys all pop them their self man you should have seen the look on there faces. They were happy and that makes me happy when my family is happy.. OMG i got so much to tell you blog,but it will have to wait until tomorrow. I am getting sleepy and it is after one pm. I have to work tomorrow at 8 so until tomorrow keep your head up and go after your dreams...I am.. my dream is to get a book deal/ you know get it publish this year so in order for that to happen i need to work on this story every day holla kelra

No comments:

Post a Comment