Tuesday, January 12, 2010

so sad...

I was on myspace which i dont get on much But some reason i was on there tonight and so i was seaching thur my space and i came across this young lady who had posted her story. She said how she was happy and her husband cheated on her and then left her for This women. She said that he was so mean to her. So she packed her bags and move to Texas from L.A. to be near her family. Well after going to a whole lot of pain the asshole decide that he wants his wife back so he moves his ass down to Texas to be near her. So they work things out and start to rebuild there life. When out of no where this BITCH bring her ass down to Texas to tell him that she four months PG..and yes the baby is his. SO guess what his puck ass do he leave his wife once again and move back to L.A. with that BITCH... the mother to soon be .. My heart went out to her and so being me i left her a comment... I dont know if she will read it but the truth is my heart go out to her.. I know how it feel to love someone and they hurt you. the different between her and me is that he broke her heart two time in less then six months.. man i wish i could cut his ball off.....just so damn mad at all the men who dont see how bad they can hurt a women.holla kelra

1 comment: