Saturday, January 9, 2010

My Book..

Okay I have gotten very far with this Book. I am so lovin it man I write like everyday.I have high hopes and dream for this book. I am so proud of my self because this is the first time that I am doing something for me. All my life i have always put other first and never ever did what i wanted. SO 2010 will be my year I am going to get this book publish and I am going to get my site the GAWS (grownasswomen.ning.com)moving forward. I need to set a chat up with all the girls and catch up with what's being going on in there lives. I am so luckey to have a Husband like Torrence he is my MUSE... He give me so much love during this time. When I dont feel like writing he tell me "Baby you can do it." he makes me feel like i can do anything. Thanks Torrence for always having my back. You are my one true love.... Just wanted to let yall know it is cold as hell outside. I dont know how the people up north do it. I would be moving if the weather got any colder.. that funny huh? i just don't like the cold at all. I am a warm/hot type of girl ha ha thats funny.... well until next time holla kelra

No comments:

Post a Comment