Thursday, May 22, 2014

A Beautiful Surprise

When I first saw his message come across my notification I didn't know what to think. He was someone who I knew from my childhood and went to high school with. He was someone who I always thought was cute but I never cross that line for fear that I would be rejected, See he was in the "IN CROWD" and even tho I could have been I decide not to. So when I saw his message and he was saying hello i responded with my own hello.
 If only i knew how that hello would change my life. He is the most wonderful man I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. He is everything I have ever wanted in a man wait let me clear that up A GROWN MAN because that is just what he is.  
This man cooks for me, he sing for me, we share an emotional bond like know other. This man prays with me and for me. He makes sure I am taking care of. Where has this man been all my life? why am I just finding or him finding me in our forty? Lord knows I could have use him in my early days. I guess what they say is true God saves the Best for LAST.. what ever the case is I am just happy he is in my life now and I pray he stays..
So with that being said  he is a beautiful Surprise and I couldn't be happier.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment