Monday, October 1, 2012

some foul shit going down

I don't know what the hell is going on but there is some FOUL SHIT in the air. Let's me start off by saying that you need to watch who you put around you. When a person is down and out they ass need you like a person in hell need ice water. But the minuet they do a come up they asses get to acting all BRAND NEW, that the type of shit that piss me off to know fucking end. I can't stand a fake ass person who act some kind of way when they need you, then act like they all that when they don't need you anymore what a fucking looser. Ya I am piss off because i have been there done that. I have the biggest heart and I will give a person the last of my last but not anymore. I am done being nice and helping people out. I am DONE..

No comments:

Post a Comment