Sunday, December 13, 2009

cant do any writting... but just give a sista a minute..

I dont know what to call this blog to day has been kinda of crazy. I am sitting here trying to make my self do a little writing but its just not happen to night. I think i need to take a break because this story is on my mind all day and even while i sleep. I cant wait to get it out. What i need to do is find a way to take off work while the house is quite. Then i could write and write and write with out anybody being here. Well i want make this blog long infact i am going to bed because i am so tired and with this crazy weather my foot hurt. I dont know if i told yall this but about three or four years ago i fell down a flight of stairs and my feet has not been the same since. I know I know i need to go back to the doctor i will maybe before i go to Vegas.. Well its time to end this because it is a little after 11:30 and i need to get to bed so i can be ready for all the crazy pt who will come in and want all the dental work done for free or damn near free.. im out holla kelra

No comments:

Post a Comment